A. Manette Ansay Reading
|Venue:||Biscayne Bay Campus Bookstore|
A. Manette Ansay is the author of six novels, including
- Good Things I Wish You (July, 2009)
- Vinegar Hill
- Oprah Book Club Selection
- and Midnight Champagne
- A finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award
- As well as a short story collection.
- Read This and Tell Me What It Says
- And a memoir, Limbo.
Her awards include a National Endowment for the Arts Grant, a Pushcart Prize, the Nelson Algren Prize, and two Great Lakes Book Awards. She lives with her daughter in Florida, where she teaches in the M.F.A. program at the University of Miami.